Acorn Glass and Glazing supply & install made-to-measure doors suitable for both the front & rear of your property along with French and patio doors. Make your new door as unique as you are with optional coloured finishes, decorative glass panels with or without lead designs, modern or contemporary handles, letter plates in many different finishes, door knockers and security viewers.
Why choose a uPVC entrance door from Acorn Glass and Glazing?
• Full range of door panels and glass designs to choose from
• Multi point locking for extra extra security
• Can be combined with uPVC windows
• Different colour for inside and outside available
• 10 year insurance backed guarantee
• Trading Standards approved installers
door examples can be viewed using the link below:-
Energy Efficient uPVC doors
Replacing your front or back door with a new uPVC door will reduce heat loss in your home, creating a warmer and more comfortable living space. 100% weather and draught proof. Our front doors seal the cold out and the heat in, reducing your energy bills.
• Multi chambered frame for improved thermal insulation
• uPVC frames contain thermal insert for reduced heat transfer
• Double glazed panels with low-iron and low-emissivity glass
• Argon gas filled glass units for added insulation
Preventing injury to individuals, protecting the door and frame from damage while offering both a physical and visual barrier for outward opening doors and windows.
The uniquely designed door buffer is safe, vandal resistant has no moving metal parts and no sharp edges, making it much safer than other door restraints on the market.
All Doorcatcher hoops are designed to be concreted 300mm into the ground. Floor mounting plates and wall brackets are available upon request.
Available in a variety of colours and designs. For more information, please call 01522 740 840.